Skywood furniture care and maintenance
SKyWood Product User Manual for an oiled product
We use OSMO Hard Oil for our products
- Any spills on the countertop should be removed immediately and the wet area wiped dry.
- It is obligatory to move the furniture at least 1 minimum away from heat sources: heaters, fireplaces, cookers and ovens.
- The top should be cleaned with a soft and slightly damp cloth, and it should be cared for using dedicated solutions for wooden furniture.
- It should be remembered that in the room there may be significant changes in temperature and volatility. Suitable conditions for SKyWood products are 45-60% air humidity, the temperature is 19-22 degrees Celsius, possibly constant.
- Each wooden product, due to its natural structure, is different, has imperfections, it is impossible to obtain two identical pieces of furniture.
- Prolonged and direct sunlight changes the color of the wood - it is natural.
- Intensive local dirt can be removed with a wet cloth.
- It is not allowed to put hot / cold dishes, i.e. cups, pots on the piece of furniture. Always use washers. Also for writing.
- Tabletop scratches can be removed with a sponge with sandpaper (180+).
- Oil the scraped or intensively cleaned places with oil.
- After oiling, soak the used rags in water, put them in a plastic bag and throw them away.
- Every 3 months, we recommend oiling our furniture, then at least once a year repeat the process until it stops soaking into the wood. For proper lubrication, follow the OSMO oil manufacturer's guidelines. Direction of oiling - along the grain.